Feb 10, 2015

February 2015

Hello!
If there's one thing I know that will happen in February, it'll be about how busy I'm going to be. That's why I made a list of stuff that I want to accomplish for this month. I know that having a list will keep me on track, that's why I'm excited to check them off the list one by one!

On Studies: I just want to pass all the quizzes that we will having for this month. I'm still getting the hang of studying in advance, but I hope it will stick to me, because nothing feels good than going to class prepared and all.

Aside from doing all the paperwork, I'm also excited about this certain project that our professor gave to us. We have to review and rate the service of the places that we've been, and we have to turn in at least one review every week. I'm so pumped up for this one! We'll see if my excitement will last, though.

On Writing & Reading: Ever since the second term started, I wasn't able to do a lot of reading. It was why I want to make reading a habit everyday, even if it's just a chapter of a novel. I've been struggling with getting into the reading zone lately, and I'm hoping I could remedy that soon because I really don't want to experience another reading slump.

I also want to make time for writing poetry and prose. For this month, I should be able to write at least 4 entries. 

On Article Revisions: Two words: REVISE ASAP.

On Blogging: I actually have almost everything I want to post, so far, written down on my small notebook. All I need to do is push myself in typing them away.

Anyhow, here's my reading challenge for the month. I know that an effective schedule is all I need to be able to read majority of the books in this list.

  • The Re-Read Challenge: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I started reading this last month, but I stopped because I just couldn't get into it. That's why I'm trying it again because I really want to know what happened at the end. I happened to forgot what have transpired between the first two books. 
  • 2015 Monthly Motif Challenge - Award Winning: The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
It's been a while since I've read a work of Neil Gaiman, and it's been years since I've first read this.
  • 2015 Debut Challenge: Shutter by Courtney Alameda
I am so going to get this as soon as it's available here!
  • 2015 Read Harder Challenge (Book Riot) -  A collection of poetry: Lullabies by Lang Leav
A perfect read for Valentine's Day.


How's your February so far? I hope you're having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment