Jan 12, 2015

January TBR!

I haven't finished any novel yet and we're already two weeks in in 2015! I have three novels to read this month, and I picked them according to the 2015 reading challenges that I set up for myself for this year.



Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman: It's been years since I've last read this one, the first novel in the Dragonlance Chronicles. I've started reading the comics version of it, and it made me want to read the book again, and that's what I'm going to do. This copy of mine has the whole trilogy in it, so it will be also great if I finished them all three of them this month. It will also be my pick for the monthly re-read challenge.

Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang: I recently got this one, and I've heard so much stuff about it. I'm planning to read this back-to-back with All the Bright Places, and I believe there will be a major crying session in between and after finishing these lovely books. This book is my pick for a novel that a friend has recommended, although I don't know if reading the book review of my friend counts as one, but I'm totally considering it.

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven: I don't know when I would stop saying this, but YES I FINALLY GOT A COPY. I've been dying to read this, and now I finally will be able to. Oh, and it's already been optioned for a movie and casted Elle Fanning for the role of Violet, the protagonist in the novel. 



There goes my tbr for this month! I'm think going to add more for this month's tbr if I'll be able to finish them all, if I won't find myself busy, that is.
 What are you reading this month? 
Leave a link to your tbr post or you can share it down below! 

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment