Jan 9, 2015

Hullo 2015!


Photo grabbed from weheartit.com

My 2014 was a memorable one because it was a year of a lot of firsts. There were a lot of mishaps, but there were also a lot of good things that happened to me.

On Blogging...

I started to blog seriously around March, a few days after the start of our vacation. It was really fun to share my thoughts about the books that I've read and bought, as well as the ones that I've been dying to read.


On Book Signing Events...

One of the good things that happened to me was meeting Gayle Forman for the first time. It was the first book signing event that I've attended in my entire existence. I met some new friends there, and they were now some of my closest friends. I've attended most of the book signings held last year, though I missed two: Mitch Albom's (I was able to attend, but didn't get any books signed) and Lang Leav's. 2014 wouldn't be the same if not for these events, and I'm really happy that I got to meet awesome people! (Hullo, Peculiar Family!)


Moreover, I learned how to commute alone on places that I don't normally go.

On Books, Books, and more Books...

Oh, I bought a lot of books last year too. Mostly, I got the books of the authors who came here and held a book signing.


2014 Goodreads Challenge

I was able to complete my 2014 Goodreads challenge, and I was able to surpass the goal that I've set for myself. I've managed to read 63 books, and some were comics. I wrapped up my 2014 challenge after reading The Sandman, Volume 6: Fables and Reflection.


Hullo 2015!

Reading Challenge

For this year's Goodreads challenge, I'm aiming to finish at least 65 novels/comics. I've been into reading comics lately, and if you guys have suggestions about which comics should I read, share your thoughts down below!

I also joined a few reading challenges for this year, and I'm hoping to accomplish them all.


Happy New Year, everyone! Here's to more books for us to read!




No comments:

Post a Comment