Jan 13, 2015

Books I Wish I've Read in 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: This is probably one of the most anticipated novel for the year 2014, mainly because it's the third and last in the Mara Dyer trilogy, and then there's Noah Shaw...

2. Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon: This is the 5th book (out of 12) in the Chronicles of Nick, and I need to start a book journal about this because I can't keep re-reading them every time a new novel pops up. (Although it's not really a bad thing...)

3. Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian: I've got my hands on an ARC of it a few days after Jenny Han had her book signing here. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to read Fire with Fire, so I ended up returning the this one without reading it.


4. The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey: I really don't know what this one's all about. My friend told me that the novel was good. So I automatically add it to my growing tbr list. I'll definitely grab a copy if ever I saw one!

5. The Merciless by Danielle Vega: I. MUST. HAVE. THIS. ASAP. I would've read this one sooner, but our local bookstore doesn't have this title. Sucks.

6. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page: Good news: I already got a copy (and I bought it last year).

7. Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes: Me wants a copy asap!


9. My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins: I wasn't able to read this over the Christmas break because first, they don't sell the UK ed in here, and second, I want to have it on UK ed. (I mean, who doesn't want the UK ed???)

10. Landline by Rainbow Rowell: I started reading this last week of December, but I stopped.... Anyway, I'll be picking it up (again) soon. (Maybe I should get my own copy....)


There goes my list of books that I wish I've read last year! 
Which of these books you have read? Share your thoughts about it!
What are yours? Let me know by leaving the link to your own Top Ten Tuesday post, or you can comment it down below! 
Happy reading!

xoxo

twitter





2 comments:

  1. I really want to start the Burn for Burn trilogy this year - did you enjoy the first book? I also need to start the Mara Dyer trilogy - I own the first 2 books, but other books keep asking me to read them first :-( haha.
    Great list and I hope you get a chance to read some of these soon!

    P.s -- I've followed you on Bloglovin' and Twitter :-D I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are on my tbr - and Landline just came in for me at the library!

    Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete