Dec 9, 2014

Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This week's topic: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2014

Madeleine Roux: Asylum was the first horror/mystery novel that I've read with pictures. It was really a nice read, and it lead me and my friends to a good discussion, gushing silently about it at the library (and yes, we've been told to shut if off, albeit kindly, at least two times). I haven't read the sequel yet, which I am looking forward into reading this Christmas break.

Alex London: Proxy and Guardian, the two novels in his duology, left me with a lot of FEELS and I just couldn't read something after that for a week.

S.L. Saboviec: Guarding Angel is just amazeballs! 

Jen Naumann: I'm a fan of paranormal, and Paranormal Keepers is a two thumbs up for me! Let me just say that I've my eyes on Professor Davies...

Marie Lu: Legend trilogy... oh, what would I do without you? Plus, The Young Elites... with this two combined, I have a lot of ships that never (and probably wouldn't) sail.

Mary Kubica: I might have trouble getting through with The Good Girl, and thank goodness that I did finished it because I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT ENDING. 

Cristina Moracho: I am still halfway through Althea & Oliver, and I'm liking it so far!

Anna Banks: I really enjoyed The Syrena Legacy, and it ended with a good note. I would surely reread it if I were given the time.

Claudia Gray: A Thousand Pieces of You LEFT ME WITH A LOT OF FEELS TO DEAL WITH WHILE WAITING FOR THE SEQUEL!!

Laini Taylor: Daughter of Smoke and Bone got me on a roller coaster ride of feels and I couldn't wait to get on with the trilogy!


Who are the new authors that you've discovered this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment