Dec 23, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday || Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson: I've been wanting to read this book since it was released because a bunch of people have been recommending this book. Which made me want to read it more! Oh, and look at that cover!

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa: I haven't read any work of Julia Kagawa, and this one has been on my tbr and books-to-buy lists for so long! Unfortunately, it's hard to get by a copy here in our country, so I wouldn't really mind if Santa leave this under our Christmas tree!
The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings: Sometimes, all I need is a cup of coffee, and a book about killers.
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: The third and last book in the trilogy was already released, so I guess it's time to finally start the first book and do a read-a-thon!


Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge: 'Graceling meets Beauty and the Beast...' 'nuff said. 
Red Rising by Pierce Brown: I've been wanting to read this one ever since it came up on my book radar! But it's so expensive here! Santa, please bring this one too when you stopped by?
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier: I would love to have my very own copy (of the whole series)!!


Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: The book vloggers that I'm following have read this one, and the absolutely loved it! Insta-pick!
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton: Another novel recommended to me, and the synopsis was really intriguing, and gosh, the cover looks so posh! Unfortunately, it's not available here in our country, so yeah... 
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: I heard a lot of good stuff about this series, and a friend of mine recently read it and she gushed over it. I'm definitely getting a copy of this.


There goes the top 10 books that I wouldn't mind Santa bringing over this Christmas! What are your picks? Share it through the comment box below!

Happy Holidays, everyone!!

8 comments:

  1. Nice list of books!! I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here is my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome books. We share a book this week.. The Murder Complex. I hope you have a lovely Christmas! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get my own copy! Hope you'll find it under your Christmas tree! Have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading just about every book you have listed, but I didn't actually list any of these. I hope you find at least a few of them under your tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to read them all! I hope that you'll get to read them all too!

      Delete
  4. Amazing list of books. Two of these are ones I have read and loved and really hope you get to read soon - Throne of Glass and Red Rising. I really want The Murder Complex and Rebel Belle, both made my list. The Darkest Minds and The Immortal Rules are two I own but still need to read. I hope you find at least some of these under your tree this year :) Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping that we'll both get Rebel Belle and The Murder Complex! Have a merry Christmas!

      Delete