Nov 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed during the week.


As I'm typing this, I currently taking a short break from my uni-related stuff. Hell Week will officially commence tomorrow, followed by the Finals Week. Anyway, these are the books that I bought last month, some I got during the book signing of Claudia Gray and Madeleine Roux, and the others I bought a few days after.



1. Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart: This was on the sale bin, which I got for only P100 (roughly $2-3). It's been announced a few weeks ago that E. Lockhart will be holding a book signing here in the Philippines (late March), so you can also say that I'm already starting to collect her books. 

2. Evernight by Claudia Gray: I have a hard time deciding whether I should buy this during the book signing. In the end, I decided to buy it because I already have the second novel in the Evernight series.

3. Althea & Oliver by Cristina Moracho: The blurb at the back was so intriguing that I bought it immediately!

4. Sanctum by Madeleine Roux: This is the sequel to Asylum, and after what all happened in Asylum, I just need to know what will happen next.

5. Every You, Every Me by David Levithan: My first ever David Levithan book!

6. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray: I've heard a lot of lovely things about this one, the latest novel of Claudia Gray! (It was released early here in our country, which was really great because I got it signed!)

There goes my latest book haul! Which of these books have you read? Were they good? Share your thoughts down below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment