Oct 6, 2014

Books That I Bought For Book Signings


Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed.

Here's my first book haul post for the month of October, although I bought/won all of them last month. 


1. The Real Score by Kesh Tanglao
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
3. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
4. Starters by Lissa Price
5. Stargazer by Claudia Gray
6. Fateful by Claudia Gray



7. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
8. Asylum by Madeleine Roux
9. Enders by Lissa Price



Those are the books that I've got for myself for the 2nd and 3rd week of September. I've read some of them, and I can't wait to share my thoughts about them on my future posts. So, stay tune!


No comments:

Post a Comment