Sep 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (7): My True Love Gave To Me

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
Edited byStephanie Perkins
Authors:  Holly BlackAlly CarterGayle FormanJenny HanDavid LevithanKelly LinkMyra McEntire, Matt de la PenaRainbow RowellLaini Taylor, Kiersten White


Synopsis:

If you love holiday stories, holiday movies, made-for-TV-holiday specials, holiday episodes of your favorite sitcoms and, especially, if you love holiday anthologies, you’re going to fall in love with MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME: TWELVE HOLIDAY STORIES by twelve bestselling young adult writers, edited by international bestselling author Stephanie Perkins.






2 comments:

  1. Oooh Great Pick! I haven't heard of this one yet. I love finding new books on people's posts.

    My WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
    true love

    ReplyDelete