Sep 23, 2014

Top Ten Books I Will Be Reading This Fall


Top Ten Tuesday is finally back in the blog, and this weekly feature is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 

Hey guys! It's been a while since my last blog post, and I'm back again! Apparently, Uni stuff, as well as publication stuff, kept me busy, but I'm hoping that I will be able to post regularly, now that I'm getting organized. Anyway, today's topic for Top Ten Tuesday is the ten books on my Fall tbr list. Some of you may not know that I'm living in a tropical country, so we don't have fall, but anyway, the books on this list are the ones that I already owned, some borrowed, and a handful belongs to my books-to-buy list. 

This week's topic: Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read List


1. Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian - I've read the first novel a few months ago, and I really like it. Just this month, the last book in the trilogy was released, so I guess it's time to catch up!

2. Enders by Lissa Price: This one is the sequel to Starters. I met Lissa (in person!!) a few days ago, and it's just sad that I wasn't able to finish the duology on time (I finished Starters that morning, tbh). Anyway, I'll finally be able to read this one soon!

3. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd: This one has been sitting on my shelves for months. I even forgot that I own a copy of this novel! I heard that the third and last installment in the trilogy is just around the corner, and that's a great news because you know, reading marathon.

4. Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards: I just can't wait to know the history of the darklings (if it's here).


5. The Forever Watch by David Ramirez: My friend lend me his copy last June, which means that this book has been in my room for about two and a half months now. It's a dystopian novel, and my friend told me that it was a great read. So yeah, I'm jumping in!

6. Asylum by Madeleine Roux: This novel caught my eye when it was released last year, and now that Madeleine Roux will come here on October, reading this soon will be perfect. Oh, and that cover will look gorgeous in hardbound.

7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: I bought this a week before the book signing, and sadly, I wasn't able to read it before the signing. My friends kept on telling me to read this immediately, and so I will!

8. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling: Reading confession: I haven't read any Harry Potter books. I've only watched the movies. But it's never too late to read it, right?

9. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith: I heard a lot of good stuff from my friends about this book, and I will definitely read this.

10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: This is my favorite Rainbow Rowell book, and I'm ecstatic when it arrived, and I welcomed it with open arms (because why wouldn't you?). I am planning on re-reading this now that I already have my own copy, so I can't wait to see Cath and Levi and Reagan again.  

So guys... what do you think of my tbr list? If you have any book suggestions that you think I might like or you want to recommend, just comment it down and I'll check it out! 










6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh….Harry Potter!!!! Get on that!!!! ;-) I also loved The Madman's Daughter. I haven't read the other two but I enjoyed that first book. Great list! Here's mine; http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2014/09/top-ten-books-on-my-fall-to-be-read-list.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should really start reading Harry Potter! I picked The Madman's Daughter because of the synopsis! I'm happy to know that you love the first novel, and I hope that I will too!

      Delete
  2. I'm, too, am guilty of not reading the HP books. It's never too late. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight was SO good. It's easy to fly through it. You've got a lot of great books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first 4 HP books ages ago and now I'm re-reading them, as well as the other books as I really want to read the whole series! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My TTT Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with Harry Potter! :) I love the series and am actually working my way through all the audiobooks this year. I'm not a big audiobook fan, but the books read by Jim Dale are absolutely amazing! It's a whole different experience from reading the books. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No it's never too late to read Harry Potter! I can't quite remember the first three books because it's been so many years, but the last few are great.

    Fangirl sounds so fun, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! :D

    ReplyDelete