Aug 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves | The Borrowed Ones


Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed.

I've finally made my own banner for this feature!! Yay!!
Today's post will all be about the books that I've borrowed for the month of July-(early) August. I've included these books in my latest post, but I do believe that they need to have their own. 

Isla is no longer in my possession. I gave it to Apollo a few weeks ago

These are the first batch of books that I got from Godwin, and then he handed me this lovely book after a few days:

This one belongs to Eriele, btw.

These two lovely books that I can't wait to read were from Apolo. 

That's it for my latest post! Which among these books have you read? Share your thoughts down in the comment section!





No comments:

Post a Comment