Aug 26, 2014

Books That I Really Want!!


Top Ten Tuesday is finally back in the blog, and this weekly feature is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 

This week's topic: Top Ten Books That I Really Want to Read But Don't Own Yet

I have lots of books that I want to read but I don't have a copy yet, that's why the books on this list will probably the books that I would buy immediately as soon as I have the money. 



1. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

Look at that breathe-taking cover! I've been hearing a lot of good things about this book from the book bloggers that I follow ever since it came out in the market. This is one of those books that I would surely get in hardbound!!


2. Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead

I love Mead's Vampire Academy series and her Georgina Kincaid series. That's why any new books of Mead will be on my 'automatic buy' list. 


3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

There's been a lot of hype going on about this book, and everyone kept on saying that it's such a great novel! I've seen a few copies in our local bookstores, and I will get one soon.


4. Guardian by Alex London

I finished reading Proxy, the first novel, yesterday (at around 12 o'clock in the morning) and it was so good! I might read this sequel some time this week because you know, Alex London will be having a book signing this Saturday.


5. Rebel Belle

My favorite booktubers were all hype about this novel, and it's synopsis is interesting, and look at that cover! It's all girly and gorgeous and the knife added more edge to it! 


6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight 
by Jennifer E. Smith

Jennifer E. Smith will have a book signing here on September, and I've been seeing this novel every time I visit our local bookstore. The synopsis somehow reminded me of Just One Day by Gayle Forman and the movie Before Sunrise. I can't wait to get my own copy and get it signed!


7. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Hoover tore my heart in Slammed, and I no doubt she'll do it once again in Hopeless. I've been dying to get my own copy of this one because my friend kept on insisting that I should read this one ASAP. Oh, and did I mentioned that I know some people who regarded Colleen Hoover as their Queen of Contemporary?


8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The cover is gorgeous and no doubt you'll want it in hardbound. Moreover, it's a retelling of fairy tales that we've read and watched since we're little bookworms, and the series became a hype! Definitely looking forward into reading it!


9. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

Another one in my 'automatic buy' list. Neil Gaiman is one of my favorite authors, and one of his novels, Coraline, became our bedtime story. My dad introduced me to his works, so yeah. 


10. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

I may not be a huge fan of Sydney, but I really want to know what happens next! Moreover, the book is divided into two povs: Adrian's and Sydney's. I really want to see the world built by Mead through Adrian's eyes. 


That's it for my latest post of Top Ten Tuesday, and hopefully, I would be able to post weekly! Comment down in your thoughts about the novels above! If there are books that you love and highly recommend, comment them in too!

5 comments:

  1. You have 3 books I have on my list, and a few others that I would also love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a great list. There are some fabulous books on there. I loved Hopeless. I'm not a massive fan of New Adult but I thought the story was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward into reading it! I'm not a big fan of New Adult too, but I love Colleen Hoover's Slammed, that's why I'm planning on reading her books.

      Delete
  3. I really want to read Gameboard of the Gods too! I loved VA and want to see if I like all her writing.
    http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-want-to-read-but-dont-own/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another VA fan! Yay!! You should try her Georgina Kincaid series too!

      Delete