Jun 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It's been a while since I posted my Top Ten Tuesday. Summer is almost over here in the Philippines, but since we're in a tropical country, it feels as if the summer never went away (it's June and the heat... ugh). Well, most of the books in this list were the ones that I've read during this summer.

Top Ten Books That Should/Will Be In My Beach Bag


1. Just One Night by Gayle Forman

Want to know what happens after the door opens? You can find it here in the stunning conclusion of Alyson and Willem's journey!


2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Do you love mermaids? Well, I do. That's why I really love this series by Anna Banks. Perfect read for a hot afternoon!

3. Of Triton by Anna Banks

Emma and Galen? Check. Gorgeous cover? Check. Toraf and Rayna? Check. Join Emma and her Syrena friends as their story continues in the second novel in The Syrena Legacy!    





4. Of Neptune by Anna Banks

Summer is perfect for book marathons. Now that the third and last installment in The Syrena Legacy is not out in the bookstores, you can start the marathon and have a splash with Emma and Galen!



5. Pointe by Brandy Colbert

This is something that I haven't read yet, but it will be crossed off on my tbr list before our classes start this year!

6. The One by Kiera Cass

This is the book that I don't want to miss. I just need more Aspen.


7. Learning Not To Drown by Anna Shinoda

Aside from the refreshing cover, I'm actually quite surprised about this book. Read and find out why.


8. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

I can't get enough of Etienne in Anna and the French Kiss, that's why I'm gonna take a dive into this one!


9. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

There's nothing better than having a summer romance. But Belly got it best: She always spends her summer with two hot and gorgeous boys: Conrad and Jeremiah. Belly, can we please trade places? Just for this summer?

10. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Just something to make me cry! 



That's it for today's Top Ten Books! Comment in your picks for the books that should be in your beach bag! Have you read any of the books in my list? 








2 comments:

  1. Great list. I've only read TFiOS definitely makes the tears flow. I haven't read Just One Year yet because I was waiting for Just One Night and now I'll be getting both soon.
    My Top Ten: http://vampireandotherparanormalthingsqueen.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pointe and The One are on my beach bag list too! I like the Summer series by Jenny Han. I will definitely have to check out Learning Not to Drowned! Thanks for sharing! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-21w

    ReplyDelete