Jun 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Welcome to my latest post for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For this week's topic, I'm gonna give you a list of top ten books that I've read so far and loved so deeply.

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year 


1. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi


The last installment in the Juliette Chronicles, which is something that I do not want to miss. Besides, Tahereh Mafi held a book signing this year just two months ago.
 2. Learning Not To Drown by Anna Shinoda

I LOVE the cover, as well as the story of Clare. The premise of this novel is something that I haven't read yet.
 3. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks


I've been wanting to read this book for months! Thank goodness that I finally did read it this summer and finished the whole trilogy!
4. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

It's not too late to read this lovely novel. I've read this the day the trailer was released, and I only regret not reading it sooner. There's also a lot of crying involved throughout the course of reading this one.









5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Paris? Check. Etienne St.Clair? Check. Too much feels for Etienne and Anna. 
 6. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

I really, really like this book. Three teenagers plotting to get back to those who've crossed them. This novel is full of revenge that will surely keep you up.
7. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Ah, the epic conclusion to the love story of Nora and Patch. It took me so long to finish the series, but I'm happy that I did. Did I mention about my favorite character in this last book? Well, he goes by the name Dante....
 8. Just One Night by Gayle Forman

I can't express myself how happy I am to read this on the day it was released. I was screaming my head off when I found out about this one. I am still including it here even though it was a novella, because it was that good. Who wouldn't want to know what happens after the door opens, right? 
 9. Looking for Alaska by John Green

Mixed emotions. It was hilarious, romantic, and then by the end of the novel, a tragic story about a girl named Alaska. 
10. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

I finally managed to read this one after getting the news that Rossi will have a book signing here together with Mafi and Riggs. It was a great read, and you will definitely love Roar.








So those are the top ten books that I've read for the past six months this year. 10 books out of 28! What are your top ten picks for this week's topic? Let me know and comment them in!

7 comments:

  1. Great list! I haven't read the last book of the Shatter Me series but i've been dying too. Same with Under the Never Sky. And Just One Night. I need this book like now
    http://perksofbeingreaders.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-books-ive-read-this-year.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for you to read the Shatter Me series, as well as Under the Never Sky! And there's a lot of FEELS in Just One Night!

      Delete
  2. Ignite Me is on my list as well, and I absolutely love TFiOS and Anna and the French Kiss. Great list! :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TFiOS made me bawl my eyes out, and then I just can't get enough of Etienne! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss is also one of my favorite books I've read this year!

    I really want to read Ignite Me, but I'm not ready for the Shatter Me series to end yet! Burn for Burn is also sitting on my shelf, but I'm waiting for the third book to come out so I can binge read the series!

    Here's are my favorite books I've read so far this year: http://ashleyrnorris.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-ive-read-so.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard to read a book if it's the last one in the series! I can't wait to hear your thoughts about the Burn for Burn series! So far, I'm loving it!

      Delete
  4. Great picks. Under the Never Sky made my list too, I loved that entire series and it became an instant favourite. I also really loved Anna & the French Kiss and TFIOS when I read those last year.

    Char @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete