May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is: 

Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art 



1. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
So the covers of the whole chronicles was gorgeous that I almost put all of them here in the list. But I was blown away by the cover of the last installment in the series (as well as what happened to them).


2. The One by Kiera Cass
Simple and yet beautiful. Oh, did I mention that it will be released today?


3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Out of all the cover in the trilogy, this is what I love. Victorian dress, anyone?


4. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
The perfect book cover for the story of Acheron: His symbol. 


5. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
I love the symbolism of the cover. It's really related to the plot of the novel. And yeah, it's beautiful.


6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Perfectly describes me. I'm a fangirl too.


7. Just One Night by Gayle Forman


8. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks


9. Pointe by Brandy Colbert


10. Betrayal by Gregg Olsen
The cover is creepy and breathtaking all at the same time. 



What's your top ten book covers? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment