Apr 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (1)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

For my first “Waiting on Wednesday” post, here’s what I’ve been waiting:



The One


by Kiera Cass

Publication Date: May 6, 2014

The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.


America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.


From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned. 


The cover is so elegant! The book trailer was released last week, and wow, it's simple and yet so breathtaking! It's one of the best book trailers that I've ever seen!



What's your pick for today's Waiting on Wednesday? Share your thoughts! 

6 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to this book! I loved The Selection, but The Elite left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. I really hope to get some redemption for all those bad feelings in The One. :)

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read The Elite yet! :))

      But I would as soon as I get my hands on the book!

      Delete
  2. So I haven't read The Selection yet, but I seriously adore the covers. I want those dresses *sigh*, haha. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! The covers are elegant! I hope that you'll read the series!

      Delete
  3. Yay, this is my post for this week too, along with another book! May 6th should come sooner!!

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Dress Up That Cover #4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pick for WoW sounds great!

      And you're right, May 6th should come sooner! I need The One in my collection! :D

      Delete