Apr 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #1

Here goes my very first post for Top Ten Tuesday!


I tend to obsessed over fictional characters even after I'm done whichever series they belong to. Creating this list really, really made me think because I'm really attached to them.

Top Ten Characters Who I'm Obsessed With


1. Acheron Parthenopaeus of Acheron - I am a huge fan of this series and for me, Acheron is one of the baddest characters in the series. He's one of those fictional characters that I can't stop talking about with my best friend. Besides, he's also a godslayer. How awesome is that?

Acheron gliding down the street.

2. Dimitri Belikov of Vampire Academy - He was given the title 'Russian God' by the dhampir students of St. Vlad's because he has six molnija marks at the age of twenty-four!. Moreover, Dimitri was just thirteen years old when beat up his father so bad that he refused to go back to their house.

This is what Dimitri looks like in the movie.
Can you feel the intensity of his gaze?

3. Will Herondale of The Infernal Devices - He's always on a bad mood and he also loves to read. There's something in him that will draw you towards him. He's arrogant  most of the time and will likely use his sarcasm almost on anyone. Of course, he's got a gentle side which makes him irresistible. 


4. Jem Carstairs of The Infernal Devices - He's the complete opposite of Will Herondale. He's kind, gentle and plays the violin. He looks like an angel with his silver hair and eyes while he was ill. My heart was about to burst when I thought he died in the book.


5. Adrian Ivashkov of Vampire Academy and Bloodlines - He's charming, hot, passionate and a bad influence. Who wouldn't fall in love with him if you've read Vampire Academy or Bloodlines? He's one of the reason why I read Bloodlines. I mean, after his dramatic and heartbreaking outburst (I cried at that part because I really feel his pain) at Last Sacrifice, who wouldn't want to know what happened to him after that? 

6. Magnus Bane of The Bane Chronicles - who wouldn't love this sexy warlock? He's one of my favorite characters in the Shadowhunter world. He's almost 800 years old but appears like a 19 year old guy. Besides, the actor who portrayed him in the movie was sexy as hell.

7. Nick Gautier of The Chronicles of Nick - There's two types of Nick in this series, but both are very interesting. Nick is probably my second favorite character after Acheron in the DH series. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth makes me laugh.

8. Dante Matterazzi of Finale - I am really, really attracted to this guy even after what he did to Nora. Right after I finished Finale, I couldn't help but think of the reasons why he did those stuff. Even though I didn't cry when he died, I couldn't help but think that his soul is suffering in hell.
Obsessing over him during the Becca Fitzpatrick
Book Signing. <3

9. Carter of Georgina Kincaid Series - He always have this sardonic smile plastered on his face and I wished that he got a short story that is only dedicated to him. He's an angel and I love him but I don't want him to fall. (I actually wrote a short story about him because I couldn't get him out of my mind.)

10. Death of Sandman - She's the older sister of Dream. Out of the Seven Endless, she's the one I like the most. There's something about her that I really found intriguing and it's also because she truly cares for her little brother. If ever Neil Gaiman will return here in the Philippines, I will attend the book signing donning Death's outfit. 
Death the Endless


Do you know any of them? What are your thoughts about these fictional characters? Comment them below!





2 comments:

  1. I've read only the first book from Vampire Academy but I remember how magnetic Dimitri was! I think I need to read the other books so that I can't drool more after him.. Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know any of those characters. Well I've read the first three books in Hush, Hush but that was a long time ago and I don't really remember much about the books. Other than I lost interest in it. ;)

    Good topic

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete