Apr 20, 2014

Super Six Sunday | Super 6 Books That You Couldn't Stop Thinking About

Hi guys!

Here's my first post for Super Six Sunday!!


Super Six Sunday is a bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworm.

Super 6 Books That You Couldn't Stop Think About After You Finished Reading Them


There's always those books that once you've finished reading it, they would occupy your mind, and would soon seek refuge in it. You wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it, and when your with your friends and it's the topic of your discussion, you couldn't stop yourself from being too enthusiastic. Well, here's my list of those books.


Acheron Parthenopaeus is my most beloved character in the whole series, and I'm so glad that he had his own book. This book that tells about his side of story was too painful to read even though he had a happy ending. I cried bucketful of tears.



Oh Dante! A bittersweet and painful finale to end the series. I will surely miss Dante and Scott and Patch.




Oh gods. This book was an excruciating read. There's too many Romitri moments, and then there's the cabin scene. What happened to Dimitri at the end of this book totally shattered my heart into million pieces.



I LOVED LOVED LOVED this last installment in The Infernal Devices. A heartbreaking, epic and yet perfect ending to end a bewitching series.



This stand-alone book made me wished that what happened to Delilah will also happen to me. It woke up my sleeping fan-girl feels.



It's a wild ride with this series. A final, epic story to conclude the series. A truly amazing, epic story that I have to include in this list. And yes, I finished this a few hours ago, in the wee hours of the morning. 




There goes the six books that I couldn't stop thinking about right after reading them! Have you read any of these books? What are your thoughts about them? Comment your thought about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment