Jan 14, 2014

Book Haul For The Past Two Weeks!

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged something, and even though I’m suppose to be studying right now (yeah, it’s our Prelims week), I just can’t wait for the weekend to blog about the books that I’ve got for the past two weeks!~




Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling



I have a confession: I haven’t read the Harry Potter series yet. 

That’s why I grabbed my wallet without hesitating and handed my money to my friend who’s selling her Harry Potter series for a very reasonable price. It’s too heavy to bring the whole series, that’s why I asked her to bring only the first four books. I just can’t wait for the summer so that I could lock myself in my room and spend a whole week reading the entire series. 



I bought Clockwork Prince last week, and it’s kind of an advance birthday gift to myself (Oh, let’s not forget that it’s 20% off). My heart is jumping with joy because I finally completed the The Infernal Devices.


Where She Went was a birthday gift from one of my bookworm friends. I am so ready for Gayle Forman’s book signing here in the Philippines on January 18. *squeals*

No comments:

Post a Comment