Oct 19, 2013

Book Haul

I’ve decided to give myself a special treat since I passed all of my subjects for this sem (hooray!!). Here are the books that I bought for this week:


Just One Day by Gayle Forman - I finally got my own copy of Just One Day! I actually have an ebook copy when I first read it last summer, and since I have plans of rereading it again, I promised to myself that I’m going to get my own copy. I really can’t wait to reread it soon and refresh my memory of the one day adventure of Allyson and Willem before I start out with Just One Year, the sequel of the book (WILLEM DE RUITER, ANYONE?).

Devoted by Hilary Duff - I read the first book a long time ago and since then, I’ve wanted to read the second book which wasn’t published yet at that time. I like the first book and I can’t wait to read the whole trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment