Oct 17, 2013

6 Facts About Me

6 Facts About Me

A few facts about your residing book blogger

  1. I have three names. I go by the name of Alia Jacinta Coleen. When I’m at school, they call me Alia and while at home, they call me Coleen. I was seldom called Jacinta, and I don’t know why.

  2. love books (obviously). I can remember reading fairy tales when I was young, but I can say that my love for books really started when I was in 5th grade, when my dad bought me a book about Greek mythology. I was too addicted to Greek myth at that time so my dad bought me another book about the Golden Fleece. Soon enough, dad is buying me books almost every week. Half of the books that I have now were from my dad. I’m still into Greek myth until now, hence the name of my blog. 

  3. I have this crazy knack about vampires. If you will ask me what kind of supernatural creature I would like to be, I would say ‘vampire’ without any hesitation. I honestly can’t remember when I started liking vampires, though I think it was during the summer after my 6th grade. Close enough to the Twilight era, but I’m more of a Anne Rice kind of vampire. I pretty much have three to four books about the things you have to know about the vampires. Five years have passed, and I’m still addicted to vampires.

  4. I need to write it down first before typing it away. Whenever an idea or a summary of a story pops into my head, I tend to write it down first and not type it away. I don’t know why, but when I write something down, the thought seems to flow more freely than typing it immediately. That’s why I always keep a notebook and a pen with me wherever I go.

  5. I’m a quiet person. I tend to spend most of my time alone and avoid noisy places. Being alone really helps me gather my thoughts, and nice, quiet place is a must every time I write something (an article or a story). I tend to listen more and not talk when I’m with my friends, since I’m not really much of a talker (unless it’s about books and stuff).

  6. love animè. Not as much as I love books, but close enough. I’ve been watching animè ever since I was a child, though I stopped watching four years ago for no reason at all. Now, there’s a lot of animè to watch and because of Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan), I’m once again addicted to it. Free! and Shingeki No Kyojin are the ones that I’ve already finished. Though I’m still waiting for the second season of SnK.

I hope that you enjoy reading this post about me! Perhaps I’ll make another ‘about me’ post some other time. Oh! I would be posting a book review soon!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment